
There is the park near my house. It is Suizenji park.
It is large and beautiful park. There are many pigeons and many carps.
We can often see a duck. There is a store which sell feed, so we buy the feed and can give them it.
There is a tea ceremony room in the park. So we can drink powdered green tea and eat Japanese sweet.
There are many souvenir shops in front of Suizenji Torii. I like Ikinaridango, so I never go to the park without buying it.
It is large and beautiful park. There are many pigeons and many carps.
We can often see a duck. There is a store which sell feed, so we buy the feed and can give them it.
There is a tea ceremony room in the park. So we can drink powdered green tea and eat Japanese sweet.
There are many souvenir shops in front of Suizenji Torii. I like Ikinaridango, so I never go to the park without buying it.
No comments:
Post a Comment