なべかま日記。

Labels

  • book (10)
  • links (3)
  • pictures (8)
  • quick post (9)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (17)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2006 (27)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ▼  October (15)
      • In Tochigi
      • Book report
      • Hometown
      • Today's morning
      • Book report
      • My favorite music
      • Part time job
      • The Autumn of reading
      • Club activity
      • Practice of cooking
      • Suizenji Park
      • Last Saturday
      • Track and field club
      • 10/7 and 10/8
      • Test

Other blogs

  • Haetty's blog
  • kinoko
  • YUKA BLOG
  • milky
  • Yuri's diary
  • perming
  • kayo's blog

Kumamoto

  • Kumamoto city transportation bureau
  • Kumamoto town
  • Higonabi!
  • Kokinndennjunoma
  • Suizenji park

Tochigi

  • Tochinavi!
  • Ishibasi high school

About Me

Nabekama
View my complete profile

2006/10/17

Last Saturday

I got up at 12:00 .
I washed my face, and ate lunch.
Then I lay down on the bed again.
At 15:00, I stood up and started cooking.
I maked Tiramisu cake for a customer in Hirakiya.
Posted by Nabekama at 10:42
Labels: quick post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)