なべかま日記。

Labels

  • book (10)
  • links (3)
  • pictures (8)
  • quick post (9)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2007 (17)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ▼  2006 (27)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ▼  November (7)
      • Green Day ~by U2~
      • Making a cake
      • Illumination
      • The Most Romantic Day . . .
      • too late
      • Forgetful
      • Nabe
    • ►  October (15)

Other blogs

  • Haetty's blog
  • kinoko
  • YUKA BLOG
  • milky
  • Yuri's diary
  • perming
  • kayo's blog

Kumamoto

  • Kumamoto city transportation bureau
  • Kumamoto town
  • Higonabi!
  • Kokinndennjunoma
  • Suizenji park

Tochigi

  • Tochinavi!
  • Ishibasi high school

About Me

Nabekama
View my complete profile

2006/11/14

too late

I couldn't go to school in time.
Because I oversleeped.
I sleeped two times.
So I couldn't get up on time.
Posted by Nabekama at 10:41
Labels: quick post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)